Friday, August 3, 2012

Vision Boards are Gooood!

I like vision boards. They seem like silly collages until you really put some thought into it. I remember when I was in high school my basketball coach used to make us lie down on our backs on the free throw line and visualize the ball slipping from our fingers, flying through the air and swooshing through the basket. We'd then stand and try to do it. My shooting average improved almost every time. Visualization works.

I feel it's time to put together a new board to represent my future, my career, my relationships and what I want for my life in general. All good things. I have two previous boards and as I take a took at them...some of my direction and priorities have changed. It's funny to see how I've grown in just the past few years via these boards. It's time for a new direction and a new vision. I'm excited to see what the future holds. My vision for my future is grand. Time to start a NEW BOARD for the rest of this year and 2013!!


2011 Vision Board. Good, but a new one is on it's way!





No comments:

Post a Comment