Monday, July 16, 2012

Cosmetology to Asthetics: Lesson learned

I have NO idea if anyone will actually read what I have to say, but I certainly enjoy writing...when I have the time. The past month has been a little crazy...school, zone 4, group projects and work. I've enjoyed every minute but it's hard to find the time to slow down and reflect on the journey. In the past month I've found that I REALLY LOVE HAIR. I was accepted into a "cross over program" at school that allows Cosmetology students to receive additional education through the esthetics's program. Even though I have enjoyed the process, one this is for certain. I prefer to do hair. I love that you can transform a client right away and see results. The sculpture of hair is what I like. This program will look great on my resume and I've learned the lesson that I prefer Cosmetology over Esthetics's for my future. I have two weeks left in the spa to perform facials, waxing and tinting. It will go fast and I'm ready to be back on the floor. All in all, lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment